CLANX and multiple users

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Wed Jul 4 12:30:29 UTC 2007

Hi, we have a lab computer which has various users on it.  As is
normal on an Mac, (in this case a G5 running OS 10.4) I install
software for the machine using the Admin account and then all users
on the machine can use the installed software.  This seems not to
work with CLANX, which after having been installed, puts up a message
"You do not have sufficient permissions to run this application"
unless I run it from the Admin account.

Is this a known issue?  Is there a workaround?

Thanks

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824      Tel.  +1-517-355-7491