Combo question

Jean Berko Gleason gleason at bu.edu
Fri Oct 12 17:54:32 UTC 2007

Hi  this is probably in the manual, but I don't seem to find it.  We are
looking at the instances of parents and children telling one another to
"look at" something.  so we are using combo to see those utterances.  Is
there a way of generating a file that contains, say, the 2 words that
FOLLOW "look at" in the transcript?  We have lots of files with the
whole utterance, of course, but I am trying to avoid having to pull out
the nouns by hand.

thanks

jean

--