cannot load lexicon in the german morphological tagger

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Sun Feb 17 17:06:33 UTC 2008

Dear Xuan-Nga,
     The German MOR  follows most rules for MOR grammars and the
categories are well structured, but some things should probably be
fixed or changed.
It would take about a week for me to fix everything.
Unfortunately, I cannot work on this now.  So, hopefully you can
struggle through with this grammar
in its present shape and I could work on this in April.

--Brian MacWhinney