clan on Kubuntu

lolatorresrios at gmail.com lolatorresrios at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:06:24 UTC 2008

I have very limited experience compiling from source. That's why I
tried the wine workaround first.

So, do I have to compile each command separately? Once I have them
compiled, and installed, can I run the commands from the terminal?
With the CHAT files as parameters, I supose?
Thank you very much,
Lola Torres