maxwd command

Stayc dubravacs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 02:57:01 UTC 2008

I have installed the CLAN program on my desktop and my laptop and they
both work fine...except for one command.  I've been working through
the activities in chapter 8 of the clan Manual.  Here is the input/
output

maxwd +t*CHI +c10 +g3 +d1 @

Thu Jan 24 21:58:18 2008
maxwd (16-Jan-2008) is conducting analyses on:
  ONLY speaker main tiers matching: *CHI;
>From file <c:\CHILDES\CLAN\lib\ne20\14.cha>
>From file <c:\CHILDES\CLAN\lib\ne20\55.cha>
>From file <c:\CHILDES\CLAN\lib\ne20\66.cha>
>From file <c:\CHILDES\CLAN\lib\ne20\68.cha>
>From file <c:\CHILDES\CLAN\lib\ne20\98.cha>

I get no data, I have no problem with freq, mlu, or the other commands
(so far) but it doesn't seem to want to perform the maxwd.
I have installed/uninstalled/installed CLAN and no difference.
help?