kwal query

Cathy Lonngren cathy.lonngren at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:26:13 UTC 2008

Dear Leonid and Brian,
 Thank you both for your answers. Leonid, following the command lines you
suggested I get the output I want (I just need to check in the manual to
understand how the +d3 switch works as that seems to be the key for the
first option). Brian, as my intention is to submit my corpus (presently
about 30 hours of longitudinal data of two bilingual children) as I near the
end of my PhD (still a few years away) I will carry out tests on a sample
from the Yip/Matthews corpus to see how I get on with the method you
suggest. Any queries and I'll bother you again.
Thanks once again,
Cathy