Crash unexpected with CLAN

Christophe Parisse cparisse at u-paris10.fr
Mon Jan 5 17:26:19 UTC 2009

Dear Leonid
I wish you and everybody at CHILDES an happy new year.

Unfortunately, I will begin with year with a problem with CLAN and
quicktime.

I have a student who was using CLAN normally with the videos. Every thing
was working normally up to a point when suddenly, when using F4 CLAN starts
to crash unexpectedly. And this behaviour is now permanent ! And vidéos
still work with quicktime and CLAN works fine without the videos (note that
I have a student who was never able to make CLAN + Quicktime work on her
computer so she had similar problems but from the start).

They are all using Vista.

Do you have any idea about the cause of this problem.

Many thanks

Christophe