No Data

Cogdev juanfernandez86 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 01:51:41 UTC 2009

I've been able to use the basic commands from CLAN (FREQ, KWAL,
COMBO,MLU and GEM) and CLAN seems to be registering them. But The
biggest problem I'm having when trying to execute these commands is
that sometimes the output command prompt will specify that my string
of commands contains no data. I'm not quite sure why this is, since
the "working" and "lib" directories are both the same and the files
are there. How would I go about resolving this?

Thanks in advance,

Cogdev