No Data

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Fri Jan 16 04:32:36 UTC 2009

Dear Cogdev,
     To understand your problem, we need to replicate what you are
doing.  This means, crucially, that we need know exactly what command
you used.   Since you say that you set your working directory to the
lib directory, I am guessing that you are running through some of the
tutorials in the manual that use the files in the lib directory.
This is a good idea, but in that case your working directory and your
lib will not be exactly the same.  For example, you could run

freq *.cha

on the files in the ne20 folder in the lib directory, but then your
working directory is not /CLAN/lib, but rather
/CLAN/lib/ne20.   In any case, to answer your question we need more
detail.

-- Brian MacWhinney