No Data

pancomido gecruvi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 13:49:53 UTC 2009

Don't worry, I am aware of the bug tracking process.

I have no idea what is going on. I just tested some sample files and
it wasn't working either, then I opened a new CLAN window and it is
working with my corpus and the samples in that window, but not in the
first one. In both cases the working and lib directories are
configured exactly the same way.

Not working window:

mlu -t%mor corpus2.cha
Sat Jan 17 14:31:25 2009
mlu (28-Nov-2008) is conducting analyses on:
NO DATA!!!
>From file <corpus2.cha>
MLU for Speaker: *ALI:
  MLU (xxx and yyy are EXCLUDED from the utterance and morpheme
counts):
	Number of: utterances = 0, morphemes = 0

MLU for Speaker: *TON:
  MLU (xxx and yyy are EXCLUDED from the utterance and morpheme
counts):
	Number of: utterances = 0, morphemes = 0

> dir
corpus.cha       corpus2.cha      corpus2.mor.cex  corpus2.ulx.cex

4 files, 0 directories

Working window:

mlu -t%mor corpus2.cha
Sat Jan 17 14:30:50 2009
mlu (28-Nov-2008) is conducting analyses on:
  ALL speaker tiers
>From file <corpus2.cha>
MLU for Speaker: *ALI:
  MLU (xxx and yyy are EXCLUDED from the utterance and morpheme
counts):
	Number of: utterances = 46, morphemes = 409
	Ratio of morphemes over utterances = 8.891
	Standard deviation = 6.221

MLU for Speaker: *TON:
  MLU (xxx and yyy are EXCLUDED from the utterance and morpheme
counts):
	Number of: utterances = 13, morphemes = 42
	Ratio of morphemes over utterances = 3.231
	Standard deviation = 2.391

> dir
corpus.cha       corpus2.cha      corpus2.mor.cex  corpus2.ulx.cex

4 files, 0 directories

The sample file I used as a test is chains.cha in the 'samples'
directory.

Pc.