CHSTRING

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 11 14:56:43 UTC 2009

Annabelle,

    Sorry, but I replied too soon. The correct command is:

chstring +s"teddy_bear" "teddy+bear" +s"teddy__bear" "teddy+bear" file.cha

Instead of space character use '_' character this tells chstring to match
any one character including space and newline.

    You can also put all your search-replace strings into file
"teddybear.cut" and use command:

chstring +cteddybear.cut file.cha

Leonid.