abandoned/interrupted utterances

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:12:25 UTC 2009

Jamie,

    I am not sure if this is a typo in your email or if this is the cause of
the problem, but postcodes have to start with "[+ ". Notice space character.
In your email you list "[+bch]" postcode. The correct version is "[+ bch]".
If this is not the case, then please sent me a sample of your data file with
"BCH" postcodes and tell me the version of CLAN and OS you are using.

Leonid.