Brill's rules

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Mar 5 17:02:50 UTC 2009

Dear Annabelle,

    I am not having problems like this.  Please get the most recent
version of CLAN and the most recent version of the French lexicon from
the web.  Then, also download the Champaud files for your test case.
Then use these commands

mor *.cha +1
post +dfr.db *.cha +1

The resultant files should be fully disambiguated and should all pass
CHECK with no errors.  You can then work backwards from there to your
files.

-- Brian MacWhinney