"Columns" command

Ann Peters ann at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 3 18:45:18 UTC 2009

I just want to go on record that I, too, have found Columns very useful in
my work. I understand the formatting problems, and also the priority
problems, but being able to skim down a *column* of one person's speech,
while still being able to access what else is going on, has been extremely
useful.
ann

Dr. Ann M. Peters, Professor Emeritus
Co-Graduate Chair                   http://www.ling.hawaii.edu/
Department of Linguistics
University of Hawai`i               email: ann at hawaii.edu
1890 East West Road, Rm 569         phone: 808 956-3241
Honolulu, HI  96822                 fax:   808 956-9166
http://www.ling.hawaii.edu/faculty/ann/