VOCD and Target_Child tag

Katie Alcock k.j.alcock at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Oct 28 09:45:22 UTC 2009

Is it possible, in theory, to use the +t at ID=”*|Target_Child|*” switch
with VOCD?

I tried this yesterday but seemed to get all utterances included in
the VOCD calculations, not just the target child's utterances. I
wasn't sure if I had the formatting right for this switch, either, and
some formats seem to prevent VOCD from running, while others just give
results for all utterances (I can't reproduce the non-running format
though, today!)

Thanks

Katie Alcock