CLAN installation problem

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Sep 16 23:43:59 UTC 2009

    This is a follow up to a question that Catherine Anderson asked earlier
about installer on Macs. It turns out that when we updated our systems to
Snow Leopard the installer application has stopped working consistently. I
have re-written Mac installer and it should be working correctly now. If you
have tried to install CLAN on Mac in the last two weeks, I would suggest
that you get the new version of CLAN from childes web site and re-install it
again. It is possible that previous installer has failed without giving you
any error messages.