Running MOR

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Sat Dec 4 13:45:34 UTC 2010

Hi

I have compiled unix-clan, and adjusted the DEPDIR line to give the full path
to the install location of the lib dir, in this case:
/home/kevin/downloads/siarad/unix-clan/lib/

I have placed the unzipped MOR grammar for English in the lib dir (CLAN
manual, p138), so that it's location is lib/eng.

Going into the unix/bin dir and running:
./mor +xi walking
or
./mor +xi -l ../../lib walking
or
./mor +xi -l ../../lib/eng walking
or ./
./mor +xi -l /home/kevin/downloads/siarad/unix-clan/lib/eng/ walking
gives the following error:
===
Can't open either "ar.cut" file or any file in folder
"/home/kevin/downloads/siarad/unix-clan/unix/bin/ar/".
Please use -l option to specify lexicon libary path.
===

Any suggestions?

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes