Running MOR

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Dec 4 17:33:28 UTC 2010

 Kevin,

	The DEPDIR does not tell mor the location of eng lexicon. That location has to be specified with +l option. The Unix version of mor and other CLAN programs, unfortunately, does not fully comply with Unix command line convention. In your case the proper command line is:

	./mor +xi -l../../lib/eng

Notice, there is no space between "-l" and the directory path. Also, any words listed at the end of command line will be ignored. Instead mor will enter interactive mode giving you prompt:

	mor (:h help)>

At this point you can type any word or words you want mor to analyze.

Leonid.