Media files linked to the transcription

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 20 16:36:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

    The "audio" or "video" keywords are needed for database maintenance and
distribution maintenance. As you have discovered this information plays no
role in playback of bullets, but it is very important to have it in data
files. For that reason check asks that users literally add either "audio" or
"video" keywords to the @Media header tier. Media header tier should look
like either:

@Media:    file, video

OR