Has anyone had success running POST on Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6)?

Joyrexus joyrexus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 17:02:32 UTC 2010

Greetings,

After downloading, compiling, and installing the clan tools (via the
latest unix source files) and the english mor database on a new iMac
running Snow Leopard (10.6.4) we're having issues running post with
the "post.db" database. All attempts to run post result in the
following message:

non-compatible short int size

We haven't had any issues running post on our Macs running OS X 10.5.

Wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue or is aware of a
fix?

Thanks in advance for any tips/help/suggestions.

-- J