Has anyone had success running POST on Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6)?

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jul 22 20:35:05 UTC 2010

J,

	I guess I should have waited a few more minutes before posting last reply. I have just figured out how to compile post so that it does work correctly. Here is the CFLAGS line and options on it that need to be uncommented in "makefile".

    CFLAGS = -O -DUNX -DAPPLEUNX -fwritable-strings -fshort-wchar -m32 -arch i386

I have also update unix-clan, because the error message that post gave was not exactly correct. The problem is not "short int", but "long" size.

Leonid.