percentage errors in part of speech and grammatical relations

RCorrigan corriganroberta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 00:43:15 UTC 2010

I'm writing a paper on the CHILDES system and I want to include an
estimate of the percentage errors in the database for the files that
are coded for parts of speech and grammatical relations. It sticks in
the back of my mind that it's around 6%, but I can't remember were I
read it. Does anyone know if that's right and where I can find a
citation? Also, has there been any attempt to hand correct the tagged
files or is that up to individual researchers who are using the data.

Thanks.

Bobbi Corrigan