chatter CLAN to XML

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Nov 11 15:59:14 UTC 2010

Dear Tim,
    Oops.  My mistake.  I see that the files were in a folder that was downloaded to my desktop.  I ran CHECK, found the errors, fixed them, and then Chatter was happy.  The errors were due to the fact that we recently changed language codes to the three-letter format, so "fr" now has to be "fra".  Also, your second language is "eng" and forms like "fish" should be "fish at s" not "fish at s:d"
   I will send you the files in a separate message.

-- Brian MacW