exclude.cut file

Jean Quigley QUIGLEYJ at tcd.ie
Mon Oct 4 13:19:52 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I have created an exclude file containing all forms like wordplay, singing, interjections and so on and it works perfectly when I then use it to get frequency and MLU counts on the main tier (using -t%mor switch).
 My question is how do I use it to ensure that when I run MOR and subsequent POST and MEGRASP analyses, that the forms contained in this file are ignored for the morphological analyses?

Many thanks
Jean Quigley