How to see Chinese characters in the output file?

Lulu Song lulusong at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:42:07 UTC 2010

Hi!

We are trying to get a count of the types and tokens from transcripts in
Chinese. When transcribing, spaces were inserted at the word boundaries. So
now we can actually count the words using CLAN. The problem is that the word
list in the output file is gibberish as if there is some encoding issue,
even though the total type and token counts appear correct. Is there a way
to get the word list to display properly?

Any help is appreciated!

Lulu Song

--
宋露露 Lulu Song, Ph.D.