How to see Chinese characters in the output file?

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 8 18:54:01 UTC 2010

 Lulu,

	It sounds like your data is not encoded in UTF8 Unicode format. Do your data files look OK when you open them with CLAN editor? If not, then you need to  converted your data files to UTF8 encoding. You can use cp2utf command in CLAN to do the conversion. If you need more help with this, then please email directly to me, not to chibolts, one data file as an attachment to email message and let me know which CLAN command(s) are you using to analyze your data.

Leonid.