standalone CLAN install

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Sep 2 20:04:43 UTC 2010

	We have updated and repackaged CLANWIN to install needed dll into the same directory where the CLAN.EXE file is located. Now it should be possible to install CLAN as a stand alone application on removable drives. We have tested new installer with Windows XP, Vista and Win 7 OS. Let us know if you are having any problems with this new CLAN installer.

Leonid.