Excluding categories of words and strings from analysis

Jean Quigley quigleyj at tcd.ie
Mon Sep 6 09:10:26 UTC 2010

Dear Chibolts,

I am trying to get some basic information initially from transcripts
of mothers' speech to their infants (for instance, MLU, wdlen and so
on).  I would like to exclude all words and strings that I have coded
as wordplay @wp and singing @si.  I have been trying to use the +s and
-s switches unsuccessfully.  Is it the case that I need to create a
file somewhere containing the forms to be excluded from analysis?
Apologies if I have missed a posting answering this question.  I would
be grateful for any help.

Many thanks,
Jean Quigley