MLU analyses questions

Janet Bang janet.bang at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 02:21:43 UTC 2011

Thank you. Just to make sure, then if the plus is part of the default
delimiter set, this means that the MLU program will (off the %mor line)
count a word such as "jack+in+the+box" as 4 morphemes instead of 1?

and if it is transcribed as "jack_in_the_box", because the underscore is not
considered a delimiter, "jack_in_the_box" will be thought of as 1 morpheme?

Janet