Manuals - searching

Katie Alcock k.j.alcock at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Aug 2 08:43:56 UTC 2011

Hi

I'm wondering if it's just me that is having this problem. I am using Preview on Mac 10.6.8 to read the CLAN and CHAT manuals and I find that searching for text strings in the  manuals produces far fewer results than I'd expect. I've just re-downloaded the manuals and am still getting the same problem.

For example, searching for VOCD (either case) says that it is found on only two pages, and misses several instances even on those pages.

It seems odd that some instances are found but others are not.

Katie

Katie Alcock, DPhil, CPsychol
Lecturer
Department of Psychology