Problems with vocd

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 8 20:59:24 UTC 2011

Linda,

	I have just tried this command 'vocd +t%mor -t* +s"*|*-%%" -s"@exclude.cut" sample.cha' and it does exclude words specified in "exclude.cut" file. In my test the "exclude.cut" file has only one line "n:prop|Nicky". The "sample.cha" is distributed with CLAN and is located in "CLAN/lib/samples" folder, if you want to try it yourself. One thing to remember is that you are analyzing items on %mor tier. This means that entries in the exclude file must comply with format of items on %mor tier. Also, in your example you have "?t*" option, I assume you meant "-t*".

Leonid.