virus in clan program???

RCorrigan corriganroberta at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 15:38:21 UTC 2011

I got the following note from one of the students in my class who
needs CLAN do finish a class project. I anyone else having similar
problems?

"This semester, my computer has been plagued with viruses. . .  I've
had to go to Best Buy where my warranty allows them to clean my
computer up and fix things three times.  After the third time, they
deleted the Clan program and things have been working smoothly.  This
weekend, I've been trying to download the clan program, and i'm
getting a warning sign that it contains a virus, and I'm not going to
download it onto my computer."

Thanks.

Bobbi Corrigan