Freq in a bilingual conversation

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 23 15:01:23 UTC 2011

Kevin,

	The +s"@s:eng&spa" option needs a star character to match the actual word. So, the right command is +s"*@s:eng&spa".

	A better command would be "freq +l myfile.cha +s at s&eng" for English words and command
"freq +l myfile.cha +s at s&spa" for Spanish words.
For more information about the +s at s option type "freq +s at s" in commands window. The +l option assigns explicit language tag to every word, thus making the use of +s"[- eng]" option unnecessary.

Leonid.