check errors and adding own tags

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 24 18:59:20 UTC 2011

Rasmus,

	I have updated CLAN to allow the generic codes. However, the powers above changed their minds about the @x: tag and decided to change it to @z: instead, after I posted my last email. So, your example should look like this now "Toronto at z:geo".

	In regards to depfile.cut changes being ignored by CLAN, I can say that because we do not expect people to edit that file CLAN reads it reliably only once during the startup process of CLAN program. If someone makes changes to depfile.cut, then CLAN program should be quit and restarted again for changes to take full effect.

Leonid.