Proper use of @g and/or @G

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Wed Nov 9 15:25:35 UTC 2011

Dear Virginia,
    Many thanks for your note.  You should not need to change the
depfile.cut.  It is important to keep this file consistent to maintain
consistency in the database.  Fortunately, there is an easy way to
change your codes with this single command:

chstring +t@ +s"@g*" "@G*" +l *.cha +1

Because the +1 switch overwrites files, make sure you make a copy of your
data first before running this.  Then run CHECK when it is finished.

Best regards,

-- Brian MacWhinney