Computer Problems with CLAN

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 15 14:41:50 UTC 2011

	The F6 function plays media and lets you transcribe at the same time only if "Walker Controller" window is active/visible. Otherwise, the F6 key works exactly the same as F5 key does. If "Walker Controller" window is active in your case, then something else might be wrong. Please email to me directly the CHAT file you are describing in your email.

What OS are you using, Mac OS X or Windows 7, Vista, XP?

What type of media is associated with the CHAT file, Audio wave, mp3 or Video mov, mp4, m4v, avi?

Leonid.