Audio-to-text software

Virginia Tompkins vltompkins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 03:31:36 UTC 2011

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your feedback. I am afraid that the software may not work for
me then. I did read in the description of the program that there is some
training involved to get the software to "learn" your voice. Given that I
have several different dyads, and that dyads contain mothers and their
young children, it seems unlikely that the program would have the level of
accuracy needed to make this worthwhile. Thank you for your explanation.

Sincerely,
Virginia