CLAN interface for visually-impaired users

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Tue Oct 18 13:21:34 UTC 2011

Dear Mits,
    Perhaps she could use the CHILDES Web Browser window in her browser and then there would be no web-hopping issue.  You can also run CLAN analyses inside that same window.  I have no idea how JAWS works, but in this case everything is in one window.  Alternatively, of course, she could run in Unix where everything is just commands.  However, Unix provides no Editor window and no playback of files.  So the browser would be the best if it works with JAWS.

--Brian MacWhinney