+d2 to columns not rows

Joyce Marzan jcbmarzan at post.upm.edu.ph
Mon Apr 23 02:42:29 UTC 2012

Hi!

am now integrating lexical data across CHAT files... want to come up with a
"LEXICON x AGE" table extracted from 10-15 CHAT files... the "freq +d2
+t*CHI *.cha" does this beautifully, but it outputs the lexical items in
columns. I am afraid I am using MS Excel 2002 which has a maximum of  256
columns, but 65536 rows... is there a way to get the lexical data in rows
instead of columns? attached is the output file (kindly ignore other
issues... i realize i need my team to fix our headers... :-)

Thank you!

Joyce