question concerning freq command and corresponding output

Janet Bang janet.bang at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 06:05:30 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am currently doing analyses on French transcripts. When running a FREQ
command that counts the stems (*freq +k +f –t* **+t%mor -t* +s"@r-*,o-%"*),
the output provides us with results that do not include the stem as in the
following:

 25 pro:obj
  2 pro:subj

We think we've traced this back to the file because the %mor line includes
two "|" as in the following example for pro:subj, where "je" should be the
stem provided:
%mor:    preclit|pro:subj|je

Is there a way to amend the FREQ command we are using so CLAN will provide
us with the appropriate stem in these cases?

Thank you for your help,
Janet Bang