question concerning freq command and corresponding output

Janet Bang janet.bang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:15:10 UTC 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your reply! I believe I am using the older version, so I will
see how the newer one goes for what we are interested in. If it is still
helpful (considering this is mor problem) below is a full utterance of
where these occur.

*MOT:    j' ai ma théière puis je bois du thé des+fois .
%mor:    preclit|pro:subj|je v:aux|avoir&PRES&1SV det:poss|ma&SING
n|théier-FEM
    adv|puis pro:subj|je&1S n|bois prep|du n|thé adv|des+fois .

Janet