concordance

Florence Chenu Florence.Chenu at univ-lyon2.fr
Thu Jan 5 09:24:57 UTC 2012

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your answer. I apologize I didn’t reply earlier, I’ve been
busy and couldn’t find the time to check the following point :

In the output on the sample.cha you sent, it seems that the program would
count the same occurrence of “see” several times.

Ex :

 1  hey nicky want to see what

1  nicky want to see what other

1  see what other neat toys there

1  to see what other neat toys

That is 4 counts for “see” but I think in the corpus there is only one
occurrence in “hey nicky want to see what other neat toys there are ?”,
right ? Do I get something wrong ?

Thanks again for all the things you do for the community and I wish you and
your team a very happy new year,

Florence.