chibolts at googlegroups.com

Mark Brenchley schlemihl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:11:51 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I seem to be encountering a problem with the "0" character. Specifically,
when I run *mor +xl* on my corpus, one of the items it outputs is *0things*;
this is something I added to help with the parsing. For the life of me, I
can't work out why it is doing this. It can't be because it doesn't
recognise *things*, because that is fine when I remove the *0*; and it
can't be the *0*, because it treats that as fine when used elsewhere in the
corpus. Any 0ideas?

Many thanks,
Mark

--
memory, for memory is an aid to discernment,
by which the brain is bound into ever fine fascicles;