browsable transcripts?

Becker, Misha K mbecker at email.unc.edu
Fri Jul 27 18:30:49 UTC 2012

For the past couple weeks I've been using the browsable transcripts to run CLAN searches, as well as browsing through the files themselves. But when I tried to do this just now nothing is working. When I click on a given directory, like Brown or Suppes, there is no list of files like there was before, and when I try to run a CLAN search I get an error message: **** WARNING: No file matching "../data-orig/Eng-USA/Brown/Adam/adam*.cha" was found.

Does anyone know what the problem is or if I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Misha
--

Misha Becker