Can we run MLU function in Chinese?

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jun 6 14:10:26 UTC 2012

	MLU uses symbols  - # ~ + to count morphemes. Those symbols are automatically added to words when you run MOR and POST commands in that order on your data. You will need to download corresponding Chinese grammar from web site "http://childes.psy.cmu.edu/morgrams/" and set "mor lib" button appropriately in CLAN's "Commands" window. You can get more information on the procedure from CLAN manual located at web page:

http://childes.psy.cmu.edu/manuals/CLAN.pdf

Leonid.