Can a +t%gra combo command also output each matched utterances %mor tier?

Claire Enzinger bozindie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:20:17 UTC 2012

Thank you Brian. I've already used combo, either the command you suggested
or that one : "combo +tCHI: +t%mor +s*adj* *pst.cex ". The problem is, once
you've done that, the dependent tiers from the original chat files do NOT
appear in the .psx.cex files...Is there a way to import them?
Thank you for your concern.
All the best,
Claire

claire.enzinger at iufm.unistra.fr