excluding [+ bch] in MLU computation

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 21 06:47:09 UTC 2012

Katryna,

	We have just introduced a new feature that allow to preform a frequency count of not only single words, but of a group of multiple words found on a tier. We are still in a process of testing this feature, but I have released a Mac only version of CLAN with it on the web. You have encountered one of the bugs associated with this new feature. I have just fixed this bug and installed new CLAN on childes web site. Please, download the latest CLAN and try your MLU command again.

Leonid.