Add user tier in Chatter

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Thu Mar 22 11:50:34 UTC 2012

Hi

I'm trying to use Chatter to check our autoglossed texts, which have the
autogloss on an %aut tier.  Chatter throws its hands up on these, and just
prints out each character in the tier as non-viable.

Is there any way to add %aut as a viable tier?  I'd have thought others must
have come across this with user tiers, but there doesn't seem to be a way to
specify a custom tier.

Failing an option in the GUI interface, can Chatter be run from the command-
line with a switch to tell it to treat %aut as an ordinary tier?

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly
kevindonnelly.org.uk