Illegal characters when running CHECK

Linda Mortensen lindamorten at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:51:55 UTC 2012

Dear Gerad,
Many thanks for your reply. I have just checked the input (chat) and output
files from the CHECK function, and neither file contains the spaces you're
referring to. They only appear after I pasted the text into the email. I
have attached the input and output files. Maybe you want to have a look at
them?
Linda