FW: Repeated Measures data in spreadsheets

Darinka Andjelkovic dandjelk at f.bg.ac.rs
Sun May 6 12:20:11 UTC 2012

Dear Kevin,

I am fully aware that this might not be needed by other researchers too.
This is why I addressed this question to chibolts and not only to Brian and
Leonid. I wanted to see how many people face with this problem and how they
handle it.

Thanks for reminding me about R. I had used it for one project couple of
years ago, but I must admit I did not find it user-friendly, I spent much
time in learning. But I might try my luck on it again... Or, just edit data
as you suggested.

Thanks for help in sorting things out.

Warm regards,

Darinka Andjelkovic